Welcome to MLY Photography the blog!
This is a place where you can see what we've been shooting recently. We've got a lot of fun shoots coming up, and even a ballet that I am super excited about! Stay tuned and check back for new post! If you have any questions feel free to contact us, and check out the website for more photos.


Sunday, June 21, 2009

Little A

I finally finished editing hundreds of this girls photos. She has so many different expressions is was so hard to narrow them all down. She was a ball full of energy, and when she was done taking pictures, she sure let me know! For it being such a hot and windy evening, she did such a great job! Here are just a few of my favorites.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just looking around on your site, and happened to go to your blog. These pics are SOOOO cute!!! I cant wait to see the CD. Thanks for a great job! Melanie